Easy Forex Trading

Sunday, December 25, 2011

TIPS and TRICKS STOP CREDIT CARD BE CUSTOMERS

Some time ago, I decided to stop using credit cards. Therefore I called the credit card issuing bank, so they delete my account. Of course, before the rest of my bills have been paying off. Tragically, they continue to seduce me in many ways that I do not stop being their customer. I am seduced by the lure of a free annual fee, and so on. In essence, I find it difficult to give a very strong reason, that they "give up" and granted my request to terminate my membership.

I want to ask, is there any practical tips that I can do to stop the membership in the credit card issuing bank?

Thank you very much for the reply.

Answer:

Hello Sir Roy tough!

Of course you may stop at any time from membership of a club, an organization, an association, let alone a credit card membership. No one has the right to forbid you to stop, so that a variety of seduction and persuasion of the various parties should not be a problem.

But the various acts of seduction and persuasion it was quite disturbing and makes you hard and uncomfortable. Well, here are some tips for saying "no" to the seller all around us in a way that diplomatically:

1. Do not say anything about the reason for your decision to quit. The more you talk, the more information that can be used by sellers to break your mind.

2. If bonuses are offered a range of facilities and other facilities, just say you do not need it. Offers a variety of other facilities is one way of them to distract you. Saying "no need" better than "not interested". "No need" is the final decision, was "not interested" means there are still opportunities.

3. Used word "no" as often as possible, because it pshikologis will further weaken the spirit of the persuader.

4. Let them talk at length without being interrupted by you. At the end of the explanation, usually they ask your opinion with the phrase "What sir?". Be careful! It is a trick to prolong the conversation. Do not argue any opinion. Powerful sentence that you can use is "Thank you for your explanation, but sorry I stick to my decision to quit."

5. Last weapon is to say you will soon be meeting or any other urgent activities so that this problem should be solved now. Remember, the longer the conversation, the more powerful seduction waged. Of course the best time to do this is during peak hours of work, so do not get caught engineering.

That we should realize, that they are simply carrying out their duties, because it remains to be sympathetic and friendly without having to sacrifice your interests. Hopefully these tips were helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment